Thursday, August 07, 2008

John Scofield - Thats What I Say



John Scofield is an American guitarist and composer, who played and eventually collaborated with Miles Davis, Phil Lesh, Billy Cobham, Medeski Martin & Wood, Dennis Chambers, George Duke and other important artists. "That's What I Say", pays tribute to the legendary Ray Charles. It ranges from lesser-known Charles gems to some of his most signature tunes. Scofield crafts each tune in his own distinctive style, putting his indelible stamp on every performance.

01. Busted
02. What'd I Say
03. Sticks And Stones
04. I Don't Need No Doctor
05. Cryin' Time
06. I Can't Stop Loving You
07. Hit The Road Jack
08. Talkin' 'Bout You/I Got A Woman
09. Unchain My Heart (Part 1)
10. Let's Go Get Stoned
11. Night Time Is The Right Time
12. You Don't Know Me
13. Georgia On My Mind


- Clique aki parte 1:
- Clique aki parte 2
PASSWORD: zinhof

No comments: