Sunday, December 30, 2007

DJ Critikal & 2Pac - The Passion Of Tupac (2005)




Tracklist:
1.Change The World (Feat. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony)
2.One Day You'll Find Out Why (Feat. Jadakiss / Troy Bell)
3.Until The End Of Time (Feat. RL / Anthem)
4.My Block (Feat. Nas / Akon)
5.Ghetto Gospel (Feat. Elton John)
6.When We Ride On Our Enemies (Feat. Eminem)
7.Thugz Mansion (Feat. Eric Clapton)
8.Letter To My Unborn (Feat. Jay-Z / Linkin Park)
9.Old School
10.Numero 10 (Feat. Booba & Kurupt)
11.Never Call You Bitch Again (Feat. Ashanti)
12.Starin' Through My Rearview (Feat. The Game / Kadafi)
13.Me Against The World (Feat. Notorious B.I.G. / Bill Withers)
14.I Miss Your Smile (Feat. Tru Life / Sho Shot / Scarface)
15.Napoleon - Never Forget (Feat.Val Young & Johnny I)
16.When Thugz Cry
17.Pain (Feat. Stretch)(Unreleased)
18.Better Dayz (Feat. lady T)(Remixed By Dj Oneli0)


- Clique Aki parte 1 :

- Clique Aki parte 2 :

Password: stanley01



No comments: