Sunday, January 04, 2009

Ghettosocks - I Can Make Your Dog Famous



Artist: Ghettosocks
Title: I Can Make Your Dog Famous
Year: 2008
Label Alpha Flight
Genre: Hip-Hop
Style: n/a
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/ghettosocks



1 Ghettosocks - I Can Make Your Dog Famous Intro
02 Ghettosocks - Whatchuknowbotme?
03 Ghettosocks - Socks Ebonics
04 Ghettosocks - Evict Bush
05 Ghettosocks - Voltron Kicks
06 Ghettosocks - I Can Make Your Dog A Donut
07 Ghettosocks - Nice Fade
08 Ghettosocks - Read Me My Rights
09 Ghettosocks - Ballz In Yo Stomach (Feat. Timbuktu &PipSkid)
10 Ghettosocks - He’s The DJ I’m The Rapper ‘08
11 Ghettosocks - Live At The Apollo (Skit)
12 Ghettosocks - Catch A Beatdown
13 Ghettosocks - Just Rhymin’ With Eric (Feat. EMC)
14 Ghettosocks - Liquor 2 Pandas
15 Ghettosocks - Voice Mail (Skit)
16 Ghettosocks - Help! I’ve Been Robbed (Remix(Feat. J-Bru & Jay Bizzy)
17 Ghettosocks - Inconceivable
18 Ghettosocks - Baby Penguin Again
19 Ghettosocks - Love Love Love
20 Ghettosocks - Cut You Baby (Feat. Elijah)
21 Ghettosocks - R. Kelly’s Ghostwriter (Skit)(Feat. Jordan Croucher)
22 Ghettosocks - Routines (Feat. First Words) (Bonus)
23 Ghettosocks - Stay Up (Bonus)

- Clique Aki:

pass: my_fav_music

1 comment:

contactos en madrid said...

Very useful material, much thanks for this article.